Make these delicious and fun Air Fryer Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Rolls in minutes!
If you loved these Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls then you will love this heart-shaped twist on them now.
These are fun to make and ready in less than 10 minutes in your Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
What cinnamon rolls should you use for this recipe?
I would only use Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls for these, they stay together better than any other brand of refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
If you do not use these, then when you unroll them you will need to cut them along the swirl line because they do not always unroll correctly.
How do you make heart-shaped cinnamon rolls?
Making these can be tricky to explain but is very simple.
The first thing you want to do is unroll them about 1/4 of the way, not all the way.
Then, you will flip over half of the cinnamon rolls, so one can you will keep face up with the cinnamon on top and the other can you would flip those over following this image.
Once they look like this, pinch the bottom together so that they do not come apart during the cooking process.
Now that you have them together, place them in a greased air fryer basket.
The air fryer basket can be sprayed with grapeseed oil spray or lined with an air fryer parchment sheet. These parchment sheets are made for the air fryer so that air will still circulate.
Next, you will cook these at 365*F for 5-8 minutes. The time will depend on your machine, check them at 5 minutes but continue to cook if still doughy.
While these are cooking, prepare the icing. Simply mix the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls with the strawberry jelly and then place this into a piping bag.
If you do not have a piping bag, you can use a Ziploc Bag and cut the end off to make a small piping hole.
Once the cinnamon rolls are done, pipe on the icing and let them cool and serve.
How long will these Air Fryer Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Rolls last?
These will last at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
They can be refrigerated for up to 3 days in an airtight container, just warm before serving.
Can you make these in the Ninja Foodi?
These can be made in the Ninja Foodi using the Air Crisp function and the Air Crisp Basket.
The instructions would remain the same.
Now it’s time to enjoy these Air Fryer Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Rolls!
Air Fryer Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 8-Count Refrigerator Cinnamon Rolls (Pillsbury)
- Icing with the Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Jelly
- Remove all cinnamon rolls from the cans and unroll them 1/4 of the way. This works best with Pillsbury.
- Flip half of the cinnamon rolls over and place them roll sides together, next to each other to form a heart shape.
- Pinch the bottom of the heart together and the top of the heart together where the dough is touching so they do not break apart when cooking.
- Spray your basket with grapeseed oil spray and place the hearts into the basket about 1-inch apart. This will need to be cooked in batches.
- Bake at 365*F for 5-8 minutes until they are completely cooked and not doughy.
- In a small bowl, combine the jelly with the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls. Transfer this to a piping bag or a Ziploc bag with the corner cut out to pipe the frosting on the hearts.
- Allow them to cool and serve.