Make delicious Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls using leftover cranberry sauce plus Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls!
Did you have lots of leftover cranberry sauce over the holiday? If so, these cinnamon rolls are the perfect way to use them up. We stumbled onto this little recipe as we were using up leftovers.
Of course, I started with the 8 Minute Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls, we typically just use Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. Then, I used leftover cranberry sauce, we used this cranberry sauce recipe for ours as well.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls:
These are SO easy to make and just in 8 minutes. Remember though that ALL air fryers heat differently. I use a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer and those work perfectly at 8 minutes, with no preheating, and 360*F.
I’ve also heard that many flip them halfway through cooking time to get a more evenly baked result. I’ve never really found it necessary to flip then, but you certainly can too.
It’s easy to make these with ANY cranberry sauce, we just used the one we had leftover. All you will do is glaze the top with cranberry sauce, add a little bit of powdered sugar, and orange zest.
These are the perfect addition to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes too!
We spray the basket with just a bit of coconut oil spray, then place the cinnamon rolls right in the basket. The basket is the perfect size to fit the entire batch of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.
How do Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls taste?
According to my taste testers, they have a great combination of sweet and tart. The tart flavors of the cranberry sauce really compliment the sweetness of the cinnamon rolls.
I had a plate sitting out of these and they were literally gone within an hour…I’m pretty sure my husband and son were powered on sugar that day!
Now let’s enjoy a little cinnamon roll twist with these Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls!
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (8-Count)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Orange Zest
- Powdered Sugar
- Spray the basket of the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place the cinnamon rolls from the package evenly in the basket.
- Set aside the icing.
- Air Fry the cinnamon rolls for 8 minutes at 360*F, if preferred to flip them over carefully after 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove from air fryer.
- Add the icing, cranberry sauce, orange zest, and powdered sugar and serve.
- It's best to bring the cranberry sauce to room temp, remember all air fryers heat differently so keep a close eye on them if this is the first time making cinnamon rolls in the air fryer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 1g