Get ready for a great little breakfast with these Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas with English Muffins!
If you love a quick and easy breakfast than these Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas are a perfect choice. These are made in just 5 minutes using cooked, scrambled eggs, cooked sausage, and cheese.
It’s best to have cooked eggs and sausage. If you prefer, these are great to prep ahead of time. We typically will cook ground sausage and scramble eggs on Sundays and use them throughout the week on these breakfast pizzas.
Can you cook mini pizza in the air fryer?
These air fryer pizzas are basically a mini pizza made with an English Muffin, which honestly is the best choice in the crust for a breakfast pizza. They are simple to make in the air fryer in just 5 minutes.
How many Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas can you fit in the air fryer?
This will depend on the size of your air fryer, but it is typically 4 halves of the English muffin or 2 whole English muffins. The English muffins will be split in half, so you can fit 3-4.
If you are using a Ninja Foodi, I typically am able to fit 3 easily. They can be done in batches and do not take long since they are done in 5 minutes.
How long do you cook Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas with English Muffins?
The ingredients that you are putting on the English muffins will already be cooked, so the air fryer is essentially toasting it all together and melting the cheese.
I like to spray each English muffin half with olive oil cooking spray, then top it with eggs, sausage, and cheese. Once it’s topped and ready to go it will cook in 5 minutes at 355 degrees in the air fryer.
If you like these, then you will also enjoy these Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizzas that also use English muffins.
Are you ready for a great breakfast? It’s time to whip up these Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas with English Muffins!
- 6 Eggs, Cooked & Scrambled
- 1 Pound Ground Sausage, Cooked
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 3 English Muffins, Sliced in Half (6 Halves)
- Olive Oil Spray
- Fennel Seed (Optional)
- Be sure that both the sausage and eggs are cooked.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place each half in the air fryer, typically it will fit 3 and then a second batch to do 3 more.
- Spray the english muffins with a light coat of olive oil spray and top them with cooked eggs and cooked sausage.
- Add cheese to the top of each one, a dash of fennel seed is also a nice addition too but not required.
- Cook at 355 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove and repeat for the additional muffins.
The cooked eggs and sausage can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container to use throughout the week if you prefer to make 1-2 each morning instead of 6 at a time.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 429Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 241mgSodium: 885mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 20g