Make these EASY Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs in minutes!
Did you know that you can easily make eggs in the Ninja Foodi or the Air Fryer? A variety of different methods for making eggs can all be done in your Air Fryer in minutes!
If you need the Ninja Foodi version, be sure to check out these Ninja Foodi Scrambled Eggs.
I am going to adapt my Air Fryer Egg Bites into Ninja Foodi Scrambled Eggs and show you how easy it is to make these.
If you want to complete the breakfast, pair it with Air Fryer Biscuits and Air Fryer Bacon, all of which can be done in your Ninja Foodi using the Air Crisp function.
These eggs are a wonderful recipe to add to your list of Air Fryer Egg Recipes too, so let’s get started!
How do you make scrambled eggs in the Ninja Foodi?
This is a great option if you are out camping or without a stove or if you’re like me and just don’t want to use the stove.
The easiest way to make these is with an additional pan to go in your Ninja Foodi. I use a Ninja Multi-Purpose Pan for this recipe.
This pan fit my Ninja Air Fryer; however, you need to be sure to use a pan that fits your actual machine.
Along with this, I combine the eggs with milk or cream along with salt and pepper, then I pour them into a greased pan.
Once they have been cooking using the air crisp function for a few minutes, I carefully open the lid and mix them up. This can be done with a whisk; however, I have found this meat chopper to be the best option for scrambling eggs.
Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs will take about 10-12 minutes to fully cook, this will vary based on the amount of heat your machine puts off. Remember all of these machines do tend to heat differently.
Enjoy this delicious addition to your morning breakfast!
Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half, Cream, or Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Pepper
- In a glass measuring cup or small bowl, combine the cracked eggs, cream or milk, along with the salt and pepper.
- Whisk this well until they are smooth.
- Using a pan that fits the Air Fryer, coat it with grapeseed oil spray. (I use the Ninja Multi-Purpose Pan see link in notes, this one fits the Ninja Multi-Cooker.)
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Place the pan into your Air Fryer Basket.
- Cook at 390*F in the Air Fryer for 8-10 minutes.
- After about 6-7 minutes, open up the Air Fryer lid or basket and use a spatula or whisk to scramble up the eggs in the pan and then continue cooking. I found that using a handheld meat chopper worked really well for this.
Leave a Reply