Make a wonderful treat this fall with these Air Fryer Pumpkin Crescent Rolls!
As we head into fall, all things turn into pumpkin…right?! Well, that’s how it is at our house anyway and these Air Fryer Pumpkin Crescent Rolls are the perfect treat with your Pumpkin Spice Latte!
What crescent rolls work the best in the Air Fryer?
This recipe will use a package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and is a great one to add to your list of Air Fryer Crescent Roll Recipes!
I can’t stress this enough, but PILLSBURY Crescent Rolls are a MUST when making these or any crescent recipe in the air fryer.
For this recipe, we used Pillsbury Butter Flake 8-Count Big Rolls. The Pillsbury brand rolls hold up better than the off-brand rolls and are easier to work with. In my opinion, the dough seems much thicker than the off-brands.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Pumpkin Crescent Rolls:
These rolls can be made in any Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi with the Air Crisp function. We made these in our Ninja Speedi.
Please note that if you use a Cosori Air Fryer, you would want to increase the temperature to 325°F. We have found that the temperature varies between a Cosori and Ninja.
As always if it’s your first time making these in your machine, be sure to watch them closely during cooking time because all air fryer machines put off a different level of heat.
When cutting the crescent rolls apart, using a baking mat to unroll them and a pizza cutter works really well for fully pulling apart the rolls.
They will be perforated, but you would need to cut them apart further and want to keep their overall shape intact.
The rolls need to be given space between them to rise and fully cook on all sides, so it’s best to cook 4 at a time. This would give you 2 batches in the air fryer.
Once they are fully cooled, you can glaze them with your frosting and serve.
Enjoy these easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Crescent Rolls!
Air Fryer Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Allspice
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 1 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tsp Heavy Cream or Milk
- In a small bowl, mix the granulated sugar, brown sugar, allspice, ground cinnamon, and ground ginger. Mix this well.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the cream cheese with 3 tablespoons of sugar and spice mixture. Mix this with a whisk or hand mixer until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the pumpkin puree. Mix well and set aside.
- Roll the crescent rolls on a clean working surface, and separate them into 8 triangles, a pizza cutter is a great too to use to fully separate them. This works well on a baking mat.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin mixture and place it on the wider part of the crescent roll.
- Roll the crescent roll and then place them in the air fryer basket.
- Do not overcrowd the basket, 4 typically fit best and do them in batches.
- Brush each crescent roll with melted butter and the sugar-spice mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer at 315°F or 325°F if using a Cosori for 8 minutes.
- Place the cooked crescent rolls on a cooling rack while you cook the final 4 rolls.
- Once all are cooked, make the glaze.
- In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar and heavy cream until well combined.
- Drizzle on each crescent roll and serve.