Make a quick and easy Air Fryer Breakfast Hash in just 25 minutes!
If you ever have some leftover sausage or eggs, this is a great little breakfast to put together using that.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Breakfast Hash:
This particular recipe uses cooked sausage and scrambled eggs, each of these would be cooked in the skillet before adding to the air fryer.
If you prefer to do it all in one, check out this Air Fryer Sausage Breakfast Casserole.
The main ingredient in this hash is Potatoes O’Brien, these are the base of the hash. These include the onion and pepper and will need to be cooked first before adding in the egg and sausage.
The potatoes can be cooked in the air fryer basket for 20 minutes with just a touch of grapeseed oil spray. After 20 minutes, add in cooked sausage and cooked egg for about 5 minutes.
Once this is nicely warmed up simply add cheese and serve. It’s a great way to use leftover eggs or sausage if you have extra that you need to create a new meal with.
Can you make this Ninja Foodi Breakfast Hash?
If you are using a Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, then this can actually be made all in one! That means you would first want to use the pot of the Ninja Foodi and the saute function to scramble up the eggs.
Once the eggs are done, simply set them aside and cook the sausage using the saute function.
When the sausage is done, just drain it out and then add to the air fryer basket and continue on with the recipe.
Can you make this recipe gluten-free?
The ingredients in this recipe are naturally gluten-free; however, it’s always a MUST to check all ingredients before using them.
If you plan to make it gluten-free, use Ore-Ida Potatoes O’Brien and always check the label to be sure they are gluten-free.
These are clearly marked; however, I have noticed that the off-brands do contain traces of wheat, so go with the name brand and check the label.
This Air Fryer Breakfast Hash is a great meal as is or a good starting point to add some additional ingredients that you may prefer. It can even be rolled up in a burrito too!
Air Fryer Breakfast Hash
- 28 oz Potatoes O’Brien
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- 1 lb Ground Sausage
- 1/2 Tsp Fennel Seed
- 4 Eggs
- Toppings – Salsa Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Green Onions, Etc.
- Begin by coating the air fryer basket with grapeseed oil spray and adding in the frozen Potatoes O'Brien.
- Cook these at 360*F for 20 minutes.
- While this is cooking, if needed, brown the ground sausage in a skillet, adding in the fennel seed.
- Drain this and set it aside.
- Once the sausage is done, clean the skillet and add the eggs to the skillet.
- Whisk them together and scramble them, keeping them on medium-high heat.
- Once the 20 minutes is up on the potatoes, add in the sausage and egg, stir it well with the potatoes.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, or toppings of choice.